We are looking for Quality Analyst with good knowledge of websites/web applications testing methodologies and must have skills of bug reporting via project management tools. Candidate should have good knowledge of websites and web applications testing. Strong logical understanding and understanding of aesthetics of websites are a must.
- Manual Testing
- Automation Testing
- Good Communication
- Self-driven person
- Experience managing a Software Quality Assurance team Automated Testing experience.
- Experience in manual and automated software testing techniques
- Ability to identify, clarify and resolve issues and risks, escalating them as needed
- Ability to manage quality assurance team and provide hands-on assistance as required
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Server or comparable integrated development environment
- Basic web QA knowledge
- Knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle
- Bug tracking
- Bug reporting
- Generating test case and scenarios
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of Automation tools like Selenium, Jmeter, Loadrunner etc.
- Strong organization skills
- Works well both individually and as a team contributor
- Excellent personal presentation, oral and written skills
- Must have a report writing skills for better explanation of issues
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills